- LL-37 causes cell death of human nasal epithelial cells, which is inhibited with a synthetic glycosaminoglycan (2017). More info.
- Prevention of sinonasal inflammation by a synthetic glycosaminoglycan (2016). More info.
- A Modified Glycosaminoglycan, GM-0111, Inhibits Molecular Signaling Involved in Periodontitis (2016). More info.
- Prevention of Anti-microbial Peptide LL-37-Induced Apoptosis and ATP Release in the Urinary Bladder by a Modified Glycosaminoglycan (2013) More info.
- Physiologic Relevance of LL-37 Induced Bladder Inflammation and Mast Cells (2013). More info.
- Novel Sulfated Polysaccharides Disrupt Cathelicidins, Inhibit RAGE and Reduce Cutaneous Inflammation in a Mouse Model of Rosacea (2011). More info
- Low-Anticoagulant Heparins in the Treatment of Metastasis, Research on Melanoma – A Glimpse into Current Directions and Future Trends (2011). More info.
- A murine model of inflammatory bladder disease: cathelicidin peptide induced bladder inflammation and treatment with sulfated polysaccharides (2011). More info.